- Basic Concepts: Evolution of the Orchestra (Late Renaissance and Baroque, Classical Period, Romantic and Post-Romantic Period, 20th Century), Size and Balance in Today’s Context, Clefs, Transpositions, The Score and Parts, Score Editors - Notation Software, etc.
- The String Section: Left Hand (the Strings) Double-Triple-Quadruple Stops, Harmonics, Right Hand (Bowing Techniques), Divisi, etc. for each instrument: Violin, Viola, Cello, Bass.
- The Brass Section: Range, Techniques, Mutes, Subdivisions, etc. for each instrument: French Horn, Trumpet, Trombone, Tuba.
- The Woodwind Section: same as the brass section, but this time covering the Oboe Family, the Clarinet Family, and the Bassoon Family.
- The Percussion Section: Timpani, Xylophone, Marimba, Vibraphone, Glockenspiel, Crotales, Chimes (Tubular Bells), Snare Drum, Bass Drum, Concert Toms (Tom-toms), Timbales, Bongos, Congas (Tumbadoras), Tambourine, Cymbal, Triangle, Tam-tam, Anvil, Woodblocks, Temple-blocks, Claves, Castanets, Maracas, Whip (or Slapstick), etc.
- The Harp and Keyboard Instruments: Harp Techniques, Piano, Celesta, Orchestral Keyboard Instruments Playing Technique and Common Techniques
Includes interactive videos of each instrument where you can see and hear that instrument and each technique in context with the rest of the orchestra.
Plus, the Power Package also enrolls you to Hollywood Voicings.